How to Install and Remove Themes from Chrome in 2020
Theme is a graphical package which helps users to make their browser attractive and amazing. Users can change the themes according to their needs.
But how to install a google theme?
How to Install Themes for Google Chrome
Google has a bundle of amazing themes which you can set and have an amazing experience of your browser.
But how to install themes?
Don’t worry, we will guide you step by step. So stick to us.
- Just open the Google Chrome browser and head towards the Chrome Web Store. ( click the below link to open chrome web store directly. )
- Now you are inside the Chrome themes store. You can pick any theme you want
- We recommend you to sort the themes according to the highest rating by the rating given in the left sidebar.
- After selecting the theme of your choice. ( We like your choice :p )
- Theme will be applied after this. If it doesn’t show up then just restart the browser once.
How to Remove Themes from Chrome Browser
Sometimes users enable a theme which they don’t like afterwards or get bored of the google theme.
Then you can remove it easily by following the steps given below.
- Open Chrome browser, and locate the menu button on top right corner under the close icon.
- Click on it and then tap on Settings.
- Locate Appearance in left sidebar
- Click on appearance and then click on reset to default
That’s it, now you can easily add or remove themes according to your need. If you still have any questions please comment down below, we will be happy to help.