How to Save Videos From Twitter on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Windows PC
If you are a Twitter user then you probably have this question in your head that How to save videos from Twitter. Well just in case if you are looking for a working method to save twitter videos on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Windows PC. Then you are absolutely at the right place. We have researched the topic quite well and came up with the ways so you can save twitter videos without struggling much.
There are quite a lot of reasons why someone would like to save a video from twitter maybe, it is some video from their favorite music video. Or an important news, well the reasons can be many. So coming back to our question that says “How to save videos from twitter?”. Well in order to save videos from twitter you should keep in mind that the account from where you are trying to save the video is not private. The twitter account privacy needs to be public else you would not be able to save videos from Twitter.
Also read: How to Stop WhatsApp Auto Saving Pictures And Videos On iPhone
Well on the internet there are quite a lot of ways to save videos from twitter, however, not all of them are free. Some of the apps ask for a paid subscription. Although, this article will not be talking about the apps that ask for a paid subscription. Instead, it will share the simple and easy yet free way to save videos from twitter on your device. So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
How to save videos from twitter on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Windows PC:
How to save videos from twitter on Mac and Windows Pc:
Well starting with the way to download videos on Mac and Windows PC. If you use the internet often from your Mac or Windows computer. There is a chance that you have heard about the Google Chrome Browser. As you know that the Google Chrome let us install useful extensions in it. So to save videos from twitter there is also an extension. So to install the extension here are the steps that you need to follow:
- At first, go to this following web address https://chrome.google.com/webstore.
- Then you have to click on the Extension.
- Once you are on the extension page, you have to search for the Twitter Video Downloader
- Install the extension
- Now every time you see a video on twitter you will see a Download button on the video.
- In order to download video click on it.
- It will take you to another website.
- On the next web site click on the Catch Video Button
- Soon your video will get downloaded.
Just in case if you do not want unnecessary extensions. Then there is another way to save videos from Twitter on your Mac or Windows computer. So here are the steps of the second method:
- At first copy the link of the tweet that includes the video.
- Then go to this following web address: twittervideodownloader.com
- Paste your link over here
- Now you have to click on the Download button.
- At the next page, you will get another download button.
- Click on the button and soon your video will get downloaded.
How to save videos from Twitter on iPhone, iPad:
Just in case if you are a smartphone user then in order to download videos from twitter you have to follow the following steps:
- At first download the Cydia app on your IOS device. The alternative of Cydia app is Aptoide for iOS.
- Then copy the link to the tweet that contains the video.
- After downloading and installing the app open it.
- Paste the link over there
- Soon you will see that your video is getting downloaded.
Just in case if you do not wanna download any third party application on your IO device, then you can follow the second step of Saving videos on Mac or Windows computer.
Just in case if you are an android user then you can follow this following steps in order to save videos on your android device.
- At first download the Tweet2Gif application on your android device. You will easily get the application on Google Play store.
- At the second step copy the link to the Twitter video. You can do so by clicking on the “Copy Link To Tweet button”
- Open the Tweet2Gif application
- Now here you have to paste the link
- Soon you will be able to save videos from Twitter.
However before you really go ahead and start downloading apps. Here are a few things to remember:
- Always make sure you are downloading apps from Google Play Store, For Apple, device downloads the apps from Apple App Store or you can also try Aptiode app for iOS.
- If any of the application ask for twitter authentication then do not enter your Twitter account credentials.
- Always read reviews before downloading the apps.
Although if you are one of such person who downloads quite a lot of videos on regular basis. It is advisable to go for the desktop version, However, if you want to download a few videos then smartphone apps would do the job. Also for a quick download do consider the website method as it is fast and you do not have to download an app to get done with the job. Just in case if you are planning to download videos on regular basis. Then it is advisable to download an app to make the process faster.
So what are your thoughts on our tips of your question that says “How to save videos from twitter?”. Well, you can share your point of views in the comment section below.